- Location: Plano, Texas
- Size: 4 Stories - 210,000 SF
- Site: 13 Acres , Services: Build-to-Suit, Construction Management
CMC was selected to build CIGNA Healthcare’s Regional Headquarters building. The building is constructed at one of the premiere sites in the Dallas-area, at the intersection of Dallas North Tollway and President George Bush Turnpike. Known as CIGNA Pointe, the facility houses several different divisions within CIGNA and will serve as a prominent marketing statement for the company in this region.
With nearly half a million cars driving by the site every day, the visibility of this building is unparalleled. The building is a USGBC LEED Silver Certified project. The orientation of the building, the reuse of materials in the construction of the facility and the reduction of water and electricity all minimize this building’s impact on the environment.
- LEED Green Certification Level: Silver
- Architect: Corgan Associates
- Contractor: Key Construction
- Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org